Residential real estate is a perfect fit for me. I love interacting with people, getting to know them as individuals and discovering how I can help them when the time comes to buy or sell a home. My goal is always to develop a long-term relationship where my clients feel like they can call me at any time to discuss anything real estate related.
Real estate is like any other market; it has its quirks and is always changing. This volatility makes it extremely important to stay well-informed. I pride myself in knowing what is happening with the market and offering advice regarding the possibilities for the present as well as the future. The stress of buying or selling a home can detract from what should be an exciting time and that is why I’m passionate about my career. I enjoy making the process as simple as possible, allowing my clients to trust that they are in capable hands and giving them the freedom to appreciate the experience.
I take great pride in education and learning how to better serve my clientele, which is why I have taken the necessary steps to become a Managing Broker in Washington and a Broker (equivalent to a managing broker) in California. I am also experienced in some very crucial fields that benefit my clients including, but not limited to:
- ABR:I have received the ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) accreditation which means that I have taken continuing education specifically designed to assist buyers with the purchase of their new home.
- ALHS:Because of my unique clientele I received the ALHS (Accredited Luxury Home Specialist) designation which helps me serve my clients and their unique needs in ways that most other agents cannot.
- CNE:Negotiation is what many of my clients pay me for, and for that reason it was very important to me that I further my skills by participating in an extensive program that resulted in my CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert) accreditation. These skills help me to negotiate the best possible outcome for all of my clients.
- BPOR:This certification (Broker Price Opinion Resource) is an extensive course that teaches agents how to appropriately value a piece of real estate. Having this designation makes my opinion highly sought after not only by home owners and potential buyers, but also by financial institutions, insurance companies and other industries who financially back real estate.
- CMPS:This is the Compass designation which is awarded to those who participate in a rigorous 3-day seminar in which they learn how to not only market themselves, but more importantly how to market their client’s homes in a very competitive market.