Residential real estate is a perfect fit for me. I love interacting with people, getting to know them as individuals and discovering how I can help them buy or sell a home. My goal is always to develop a long term relationship where my clients feel like they can call me at anytime to discuss anything real estate related.
Real estate is like any other market; it has its quirks and is always changing which makes it extremely important to stay on top of. I pride myself in knowing what is going on in the market and offering advice regarding the possibilities for the future. At the end of the day, the market can be stressful, add to that the stress of buying or selling a home and that is what I enjoy doing; taking the burden off of the buyer and seller and making the process as simple as possible.
I take great pride in education and learning how to better serve my clientele, which is why I have taken the necessary steps to become an expert in some very crucial fields that benefit my clients. These include but are not limited to:
- ABR: I have received the ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) accreditation which means that I have taken continuing education specifically designed to assist buyers with the purchase of their new home.
- ALHS: Because of my unique clientele I received the ALHS (Accredited Luxury Home Specialist) designation which helps me serve my clients and their unique needs in ways that most other agents cannot.
- CNE: Negotiation is what many of my clients pay me for, and for that reason it was very important to me that I further my skills in negotiation by taking an extensive program that resulted in my CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert) accreditation. These skills help me to negotiate the best possible outcome for all of my clients.
- BPOR: This certification (Broker Price Opinion Resource) is an extensive course teaching agents how to appropriately value a piece of real estate. Having this designation makes my opinion highly sought after not only by home owners and potential buyers, but also by financial institutions, insurance companies and other industries who financially back real estate.
- CMPS: This is the coveted Compass designation which is awarded to those who participate in a rigorous 3 day seminar in which they learn how to not only market themselves, but more importantly how to market their client’s homes in a very competitive market.
I graduated from Arizona State University where I studied finance and communications. While attending school I worked for Grubb & Ellis BRE in downtown Phoenix focusing on retail property. After graduating, and deciding that the heat was too much to bear, I moved to beautiful San Diego where I continued to work in the field of real estate. I worked on the marketing side of real estate where I developed a strong skill set for marketing properties effectively in order to get more potential buyers through the front door. I later returned to commercial real estate where I worked for Marcus & Millichap specializing in Seniors Housing. Now, as the founder of CA Realty Group and one of its agents, I am able to pull from all of my previous real estate experiences to help my clients reach a satisfying conclusion to all of their transactions.
San Diego is not arguably the greatest city in America, it is the greatest. As a people person and someone that loves the outdoors, especially the ocean, San Diego has it all. When I am not working I am spending a lot of time at the beach, biking the trails in and around Del Mar or playing golf. All of these activities give me a chance to get to know a lot of different people from different places. As a fairly transient city, San Diego definitely does not lack diversity, which I think is one of its strongest attributes