When looking for creative interior design decorating ideas to renovate your house, don’t look any further than your cellphone. There are many apps that can assist you in your next design project. These five apps are must-haves for anyone looking to revamp their home’s design with unique interior design decorating ideas:
Top 5 Room Design Apps for Unique Interior Design Decorating Ideas
- Chairish: This app is a one stop shop for buying or selling previously owned furniture. Sellers can upload photos of pieces they are selling onto Chairish. Each product being sold has a clear photo and description that includes the condition of the item. The company deals with payments, shipping, and returns so you can sell your high quality items stress free. The seller keeps 80% of the final sale and it is free to list furniture. There are thousands of items buyers can scroll through to find the perfect furniture for their upcoming renovation.
- Homestyler Interior Design: Sometimes you just need a second opinion when considering making a big change or purchasing a new piece of furniture for your house. Homestyler Interior Design, a free app, does just that. Take a picture of the potential area in your home that is going to be updated. From there, you can test out changing the wall color and adding furniture from real stores provided by the app. It provides you with a high quality design in the palm of your hands. You can send the realistic image of the room you designed to family members so you can get their opinions on the interior design decorating ideas. The app also features articles and images from professional designers so you can stay up-to-date on the latest trends.
- Color911: The Color911 App helps you choose colors to match pieces you already have as well as give you the ability to create custom colors. Color consultant Amy Wax picked hundreds of different color schemes and palettes for you to peruse. It chooses complementary color schemes and gives a description of what vibe the colors create together. You can create folders to organize your choices and even email them to family members and interior designers. The app is $3.99.
- LikeThat Decor: If you are out shopping and find the dining room of your dreams, you’ll want to make sure you are getting it for the best price available. All you need to do is snap a picture of the table, upload it to LikeThat Decor, and the app will do the rest. It will produce prices from various stores and similar products you may also like. The app lets you browse furniture from many popular furniture stores. It’s so easy since you are able to shop many top brands at your fingertips on this free app.
- Pinterest: Who hasn’t hopped onto the Pinterest bandwagon yet? Pinterest is a free app that allows you to search for nearly any topic and will produce hundreds or even thousands of results. Say you are looking for vibrant interior design decorating ideas. Your search will result in patterned pillows, turquoise-stained cabinets, funky lamp fixtures, and many more fun and beautiful images. This is especially great for new homebuyers that are looking for a good foundation to build ideas on designs. You can even stay very organized by creating boards specifically for each room.