If you’re based either overseas or outside the San Diego area, and are interested in buying property here, we can help you. Our team of experienced real estate agents regularly works with clients from across the United States and across the world.
Foreign / International Buyers
More and more, owning American real estate is becoming an attractive option for international / foreign buyers. Factors such as an increasingly favorable exchange rate and instability in Asian and European economies encourage many to regard buying United States property as a prudent choice for the long term.
Additionally, while many factors go into a successful transaction, the foreign buying process is not as difficult as it may first seem.
However, savvy buyers are advised to work with a capable real estate firm, and one experienced in handling the international clientele drawn to the San Diego area. After all, a foreign buyer’s first point of contact should be a knowledgeable real estate agent.
CA Realty Group San Diego agents are ready to assist you in facilitating buying San Diego real estate, including:
- consultations regarding the best areas for your goals / lifestyle
- video walkthroughs or other rich media of properties, on request
- advice on selecting the right team, such as attorneys, inspectors, tax lawyers, accountants, and others needed to make the transaction go smoothly
- mortgage / financing advice (if applicable)
- general questions surrounding the many practicalities of the transaction
And our services to buyers are provided free of charge.
How CA Realty Group SD is different
- Our real estate agents San Diego locals, and have extensive knowledge of the city and its neighborhoods
- We’re a client-focused firm, with a minimum amount of bureaucracy
Let our experienced real estate agents guide you through the process. Call +1 858.481.7368, fill out of the form below, or if you like, send us an email at InfoSD@chunykgroup.com.
Give us your quick details and one of our agents will contact you regarding your situation. Whether you’re ready to buy or just considering options, we’re happy to speak with you. There’s no obligation, and the consultation (as all of our services to buyers) is free.